Saturday 29 April 2017

Other Activities

In other news:

I finally finished Star Wars: Aftermath: Life Debt. It was a good read, the present tense was less jarring and the sentences were more complete. I cannot wait to read Empire's End, but don't want to fork out for a hardback, nor do I want to pay £9.99 for a kindle book. I shall wait until September for the paperback to be released.

While waiting I picked up The Expanse: Leviathan Wakes for £1.99 on my kindle. Having watched the Sy Fy series, I decided I would read the books and see what they are like. Not disappointed at all. I mean I know what is coming, but it still feels tense.

My X-Com gaming has slowed down because of being busy. I thought I would play it loads over Easter but did not load a game at all. Nor did I play Northgard, which is a fun game in Alpha.


No comments:

Post a Comment